Whenever we have a talk about media sharing apps and also lots of filters, most of the people will have Instagram come up. Instagram has some of the great filters that you can use on your photo or video to make it look amazingly beautiful. Also, you can share the photos or videos on the spot after editing. Instagram is also very famous as it is having lots of amazing users, especially the creators. But when it comes to alternatives there are not many platforms which are similar to Instagram. Well, today in this article we have come here with the list of the best photo sharing apps like Instagram.
Here you are going to get the list of applications that work similar to the Instagram app which means you can edit your photo and upload it from the same platform. All of these applications that we have mentioned here are legally available on Play store and App store for both Android and iPhone device. So let’s have a look at the application and check out the features of these apps and how it is better than an Instagram app.
Apps like Instagram:
1. Yummi: Yummi is nothing but the Food version of Instagram, the interface of the Yummi looks similar to the Instagram. This app actually allows the users to remember, track, also share the experience of different that you have had. You will find lots of food blogger on this platform sharing their different food experience every day and connecting with people. If you are also a food blogger on Instagram or want to be then Yummi is a must have an application on your phone. This application has tons of things which will help you archive and organize the pictures of food that you upload on your profile. Also, you can tag your friends in the photo you have uploaded and shared food moments on the go.
2. VSCO: If you are into mobile photo editing then you would have come across the VSCO app. This is one of the best mobile photography apps that you can have on your phone to take some breathe taking photos. With the best editing filters, this is also one of the best photo sharing social media after Instagram obviously. There are lots of filters in this application more than Instagram, you will find both free and premium filters. No doubt premium filters are better than the free ones. This app also has a built-in camera which you can use to snap photos on the go without opening your phone default camera app. This application is available for both Android and iOS device for free.
3. Flickr: This app is powered by Yahoo and is released in the market long before Instagram was launched, so you can say this application is an ancestor to Instagram. But when it comes to popularity, it is for obvious that Instagram is one of the popular photo sharing apps. Unlike Instagram, Flickr lets you only share the photos and let everyone see your photo. If you want to share photos in your profile without making anyone notice then there is also an option which will let you share photos only within your circle that you have created. Nowadays this website is used by the professional photographers to share their work with the photo lovers and also sell their work. So if you are a photo enthusiast then you can use this website to share or sell your work.
4. Moments: Moments have brought you the safe way to share your moments that you have spent with your loved ones. This app is associated with Facebook, so you can also share photos from Facebook. If you want then you can also share pictures within the app itself. You can say that this is a secret place where you can keep your photos organized safely. Unlike the other photo sharing app, the Moment app automatically tags the person you are within the picture. So photo sharing is taken to another level by effortlessly tagging people you are with on the photo. Well, this app is also used by most of the photo enthusiast person just like the Flickr app.
5. WeHeartIt: This application is more or less the most popular photo sharing platform that is the Pinterest. Yes, it is also similar to the Instagram app in terms of features. This is not kind of a social media app, but this is a professional photo sharing app where you share your work and showcasing your talent in photographs. Here you can check out lots of photos on your favorite category by searching the keywords on the search bar of the platform. Not only photos, you can share articles on the topic you are interested in or you can share short videos and Gif files. Simply give “Hart” on the photos or videos that you have liked the most like you do in the Instagram Video.
6. Path: This platform has very fewer users, so if you are kind of person who likes to share photos privately with your circle then this is your kind of app. Simply create an account with your email address and you are ready to share your photos on the platform with all your friend’s circle. The best part of this platform is that, as there are few users your photo will remain just until your friends. So if you are fed up with social life then this is another platform which has the same features that you can use. But if you want to share photos from the path to other social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc. then you can also do that in some few clicks. So if you want to use something different than Instagram then this is another app that you should install on your phone.
7. Muzy: You can say this is one of the best Instagram alternatives just by looking at the logo of the app. This platform is having almost the similar app to Instagram. There are more than 20 million downloads for this app on both iOS and Android platform. With this app, you can not only post interesting, eye-catching photo, but you can also create amazing photo collages. You can add filters, effects like funny, sad, serious and much more on the photo and make it interesting. All the features of this applications are free to use, so you can use any features and post the photo on any platform like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. Simply edit the photo and save it on your device memory.
8. Imgur: Available for both iOS and Android this is another Pinterest like layout website where you can share photos and videos. Like Instagram here also you can like the photos or videos, leave comments. If you have shared any content then you can also check out how many have actually viewed your content that you have posted. This app is full of entertainment as you can check out some cool videos, Gifs, Animated Gifs etc. as almost all of the users here stay active. So if you want to see something new entertainment every time, then this application is a must on your mobile phone.
So these are the lists of application that are similar and is the best alternatives to the Instagram app. Some of the app’s layout is similar to the Instagram app and some apps are having the same features. If you want to explore something new other than Instagram then you can try out the apps mentioned on the lists. All of the apps are free of cost, which means you can download it whenever you want on your device. If you have tried any applications from the list given then share your experience using any application.