Today we will share with you Dolby Atoms Apk download (XDA file) and installation guide with complete information. Because many us want to know how to get 3D sound on Android or how to install Dolby Atmos on Android and that is why we have come up with some useful tutorial. The latest Dolby Atmos sound app (apk) is here to help. But the point is you cant normally install it on your Android device like other apk files. So, here is the download link as Dolby Atmos apk for Android and tutorial for root and non-root Android users.
Speaking of experience the taste of incredible music on your Android smartphones, we suggest you go for Dolby Atmos sound technology. And there is good news for every Android device users and that is now Dolby digital surround technology is available for your phone. Yes, now it possible to download and install Dolby Atmos on Android device without rooting Smartphone. Before we get started, learn a little bit about the Dolby Atmos Sound by reading below.
- 1 What is Dolby Atmos Sound?
What is Dolby Atmos Sound?
To learn everything regarding the Dolby Atoms all you have to do is read this post until the end. When it comes to listening music of our favorite artists’ songs or watching movies, well who doesn’t love to enjoy it on their Smartphones? Especially at the time of spending holidays at home or going out on a vacation or traveling during leisure time. And the sound quality and effects matter the most to feel the music deeply on any speaker of the device.
Dolby Atmos Sound is an impressive next generation surrounds sound technology. The first release of the Dolby Laboratories was first announced in the year 2012 on the month of April and got released in the year of 2012 in the month of June. The sound technology of digital Dolby Atmos was first introduced in the cinemas and later on it becomes available even on the Android phone and Smartphone.
The most anticipated movies such as Batman Vs. Superman, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers and many other movies used the Dolby Digital Atmos in their movies. And the Dolby surrounded cinemas usually consists of 64 speakers and that is placed in several directions to create the 3D surround sound effect on Android. This system allows the filmmakers to place the sound elements in a 3D space along with 5.1 & 7.1 systems.
And with the development and increase in the advancement of the technology Dolby Atmos is now available on Android device too. Among the Android Smartphone, the first ever device that receives Dolby Atmos technology was Lenovo A7000.
Advantages of Having Dolby Atmos on Smartphones
As you come to know this sound technology brings great experience to your mobile sound quality. But there are more things should be noted. Here I am going to point some the key point that makes Dolby Atmos APK must have on your Android device.
LifeLike Sound Experience:
True realism sound effect gives better sound output than ever. Despite it even improves your device images processing along with the sound. Hence, movie watching has become way better than default sound system.
You can enjoy a lot of supporting content like movies and sounds those are even better with Dolby Atmos supported sound engine.
Auto Sound and Video Optimization:
Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos on Android supported device auto-detect your smartphone sound, display, and headphone to give you best experience.
Immersive Entertainment Experience:
To deliver immersive entertain that inspire your emotion and excite your sense of music listening experience.
Speaking of the features of Dolby Atmos it brings lots of advantage to the Android users. Check out the list of the features as given below in the list.
- Equalize the music by fulfilling your needs.
- And enjoy the excellent high-quality of voice on your selected Android device.
- It is designed with a simple user-interface.
- It is available to use for free and no charges are required.
So, these are some of the important features that come with the Dolby Atmos App for Smartphone device like Android.
How to Install Dolby Atmos on Smartphone?
At present, the only couple of Smartphone comes with Dolby Atmos as preinstalled; the new 2018 flagship from Samsung (Galaxy S9) come with Dolby Atmos. Yes, you have to lucky to get this sound system on your smartphone but there is nothing to be worried about as we are here to guide you how to install Dolby Atmos in Android device too. Speaking of the process there are two several ways to install the Dolby Atmos on your Android phone. First one is you will not need a rooted phone and the second one will ask for the access to root.
Suppose you are using Android device which is not rooted then you can easily install the Dolby Apk format. And if you are using the rooted device then install the Dolby Atmos Apk by flashing a zip file on Android phone. Read the method provided below to install Dolby Atmos on the non-rooted Android phone.
How to Install the Dolby Atmos on Non-rooted device?
Before we get started to note the requirements of your Phone. Yes, you can install Dolby Atmos without root access on your Android device. You will require Google Play Music Application and Apk file of Dolby Atmos. You will be able to experience 3D surround sound without rooting Android device. It is perhaps very simple to install the Dolby Atoms Apk file and after that, you have to make some tweaks to the settings. Check the steps as provided below in step-wise.
[Note: Before you install the non-market or third party apps, it is important to change the behavior of your phone. If it is not done then your device will deny installing the Apk file in its system. And remember Dolby Atmos Apk is not officially available to download in Google Play Store due to some reasons it is not allowed in the store]
- First Step: At first, Download and then install Dolby Atmos Apk on Android device.
- Second Step: Open the Settings of your Android device, and scroll the page and then stop at personal settings.
- Third Step: Now tap on the “Lock screen and security” settings. And then go to “Security” and tap on the “Unknown sources”, to allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- Fourth Step: Return to the folder where you have stored the downloaded file of Dolby Atmos Apk file. Tap on the file and choose the “Install” And then restart your device and remember not to launch the app yet on your device.
- Fifth Step: Now you will have to install “Google Play Music App” from the Google Play Store. Ignore this step if this app is already installed on your phone, and don’t try any other music app [Saavan Pro] as they will not work.
- Sixth Step: After that, you will have to disable the equalizer on your Smartphone. And it has to be done, to avoid the “unfortunately stopped error”. After that, find out the default Equalizer into the Settings or at Google Play Music app.
- Seventh Step: Now launch the “Google Play Music App”, and then tap on the three dots which are in the topmost left-corner side on your screen.
- Eight Step: And click on the settings of the play music navigation and scroll down the page. Now navigate into the equalizer and launch it to enable “Dolby Atmos”. Many times it gets activated in automatic mode.
And then return to the “music library” and choose to play any song or music that you wish to. And then turn off the Dolby Atmos APK file and run the test of the sound effect after you finish to do all the process of installation. In this way, you have successfully added the Dolby Digital Plus effects on your selected Android device.
[Points to Remember: Speaking of the reality, even by adding the Dobly Atmos effects without rooting you will not get the real experience. What you will achieve is the Dolby Digital equalizer and it works only with the Google Play Music. And it is necessary to disable the default equalizer of your Android device.]
How to Install Dolby Atoms with Root Android device?
Before we begin, let us tell you about the requirements to install Dolby Atoms on a rooted Android phone. You must own a rooted Android device that runs on Jelly Bean 4.3 and higher than that. And then unlocked the Bootloader, custom the recovery installed and Zip file of Dolby Atoms on your device. Also, you must have a complete idea of rooting or bootloader and custom recovery as well.
It is really amazing to listen to your most favorite song in an incredible sound mode. And today we will guide you to achieve that feeling after installing Dolby Atmos Apk file on the unrooted device. For that, we will have to flash Dolby Atmos zip file via custom recovery, and it will enable the digital audio mod on your device Rom. Below are the steps to install the Dolby Atmos on Android via custom recovery.
[Note: If you have no idea regarding Root or anything like the unlocking of OEM or custom recovery. In that case, we strongly recommend you not to try this method and do research before making any attempt.]
- First Step: First of all, download the Dolby Atoms Zip file on your selected Android phone.
- Second Step: And then back up the data files which is strongly recommended. Turn off the device and then reboot it in a “recovery mode”, using the power button that is “volume up/volume down” at the same moment.
- Third Step: Search to install and click on the file, which is situated on the topmost portions of all buttons in “TWRP recovery”
- Fourth Step: Navigate and tap on “Dolby Atmos zip file” into the download folder destination of your device. Remember to download the file you can either use UC browser or Chrome browser for your smartphone.
- Fifth Step: Now you will be requested to swipe and install right away. And then hold on the “Big circle” which is on the left corner of the right side portion, just swipe it.
- Sixth Step: Wait for some time, until you receive notification on your phone where it says the file is successfully installed on your device.
- Seventh Step: And then wipe the “Cache” & “Dalvik cache”, remember you don’t have to Wipe data or Internal storage of your device.
- Eight Step: Whereas the final step is to reboot your phone and then enjoy the Boom-Boom sound. Also, you will be able to adjust the sound of the Dolby Atmos App on your device.
In this way, you have completed the flashed Dolby Digital Atmos and for experiencing the best sound we suggest you using excellent quality of headphones.
[Points To Remember: Always take a note that your phone’s bootloader is unlocked and it is rooted along with the custom recovery installed.]
How to Uninstall Dolby Atmos on Android?
In this section, we will discuss with you the method to uninstall Dolby Atmos from your Android. Follow the instructions as suggested below in point-wise. It is very simple and easy to perform.
- First Step: Download the file Dolby Atmos uninstaller zip on your selected Android device.
- Second Step: Now you will have to reboot your device into recovery mode. And flash the Dolby uninstaller zip the same way while flashed Dolby Atmos Zip.
- Third Step: And then wipe “Cache” and “Dalvik cache”, after that reboot your phone.
And after following all these above-mentioned steps you have successfully uninstalled the Dolby surround Mod.
Get Dolby Atmos Apk for Android Now!
Dolby Atmos is best for those who love to listen to the music and experience the excellent high-quality of sound. This is the complete information that you have to know regarding how to install Dolby Atmos Apk. In this post, we have also mentioned the method to install on your rooted Android phone and non-rooted Android device as well. Unfortunately, there is no official file download available for Dolby Atmos at Google Play Store. So, here it was all about Dolby Atmos apk download for Android device.
Let me know if you have any trouble downloading and installing Dolby Atmos app on your device. I will try to give you my best as soon as possible regarding your concern.