How about using multiple WhatsApp accounts on a single device or dual WhatsApp app in one mobile? Obviously, this is going to be the awesome deal for most Smartphone users. To use 2 WhatsApp in one phone is not possible with normal system settings and WhatsApp app. Basically, WhatsApp doesn’t let you log in multiple accounts; for this, you may require another device to open another account. But this is not wise to do so, as there is some trick to run Multiple WhatsApp accounts.
Here on this page, we will talk about every possible step of using multiple accounts in just one device. I would like to add the possible methods for Android and iOS devices. So, if you own any of this operating running devices and wish to access 2 WhatsApp in 1 phone then check out how to use this tricks from this article. Apart from this guide, you can also read about WhatsApp Plus Apk app and its features.
2 WhatsApp in One Phone for Android and iOS:
WhatsApp is the dominating IM currently in the market; it has more than 300 million active daily users. This is very useful when it comes texting, voice call, sending files, video chat etc. with friends and family. Everything can be done for free and the app itself free as well. This IM is fast sending your text and files than many most existing messenger apps out there.
Being on this page, you might be using WhatsApp app and wants to know how to use several accounts of it. Because I and many WhatsApp users feel to have separate WhatsApp number for certain use. Most of the time we don’t want to share our most private number with anyone. Since there is no option to have optional WhatsApp number with the official terms nor any dual WhatsApp apk, you have to share it anyway.
So, there is a glitch in terms your privacy, WhatsApp user those who have your contact number will know online activity. They may know you are online; also sending a text to you they can see double ticks or delivered status. In this way, when you wish to hide your online status there is no way.
Having separate WhatsApp numbers is very useful as you can maintain WhatsApp contacts maintaining your privacy. Also, can go offline for specific WhatsApp contact numbers without blocking them. A lot of advantages having multiple WhatsApp accounts on a single device, as you can see.
But the thing is how?
As mentioned, on this page, we will know how to use multiple WhatsApp numbers or how to use 2 whatsapp in dual sim phone. And also remember that you can use them simultaneously without any interruption in a single device.
How to use Multiple WhatsApp accounts on iOS/iPhone/iPad?
Here in this part, we will learn about iOS methods using two WhatsApp accounts. As the official app can’t enable this feature, you need a third party app. You might get some good option for this concern but most of the methods need jailbreak. Well, it is not wise to jailbreak your device for using multiple WhatsApp accounts as you get the better way of it.
You can download Tutu Helper app on iOS, which help you installing dual WhatsApp apps on iPhone or iPad. And afterward, you can add multiple accounts to it. As said before, no jailbreak is needed to install this app, which also free to set up on an iOS device.
Click here to download Tutu App
- To download this app you need to uninstall WhatsApp official from your device. So, uninstall the app, if you want to use 2 WhatsApp app on iOS.
- Clicking on the download button will give two options for downloading VIP and regular versions. The regular version is recommended if you want to use it for free (you can upgrade to VIP afterward).
- As this is an untrusted enterprise, you will receive a confirmation window with Install and Cancel button.
- Tap Install and it will redirect you to device main Settings.
- Navigate to General > Device and Profile Managment and find Winner Media Co., Ltd, select and approve this enterprise tapping Trust button.
- Now, you will have the access to install WhatsApp several apps, where a specific account can be added.
- Open Tutu Help app and search for WhatsApp keyword and you will see many related apps with different colors and slightly changed name.
- Download any of them as many you want; it will be installed on your iPhone.
- Now, you know what to do with these apps, register your WhatsApp number in these apps.
So, in this way, you can access several WhatsApp numbers on your iOS device. This method doesn’t require a jailbreak of your device; also, the simplest way to using separate WhatsApp number on the same iOS device. So, try it out now following the same procedure on any iOS or iPhone/iPad device and start using multiple WhatsApp account.
> Best Hidden iPhone Secret Codes And Hacks List [Updated List]
> Free Music Apps for iPhone Without WiFi or Internet
How to use 2 WhatsApp in one phone (Android Smartphone/Tablet) :
Android has more freedom to customize its device, which is why some good options are there to use dual WhatsApp app AC on Android device. But we are here to pick the simplest way to enable this feature on your Android running device. Nowadays some the Android mobile manufacturer coming with dual-app support, which is obviously a good feature. With those smartphones, you don’t need to use any trick enabling multiple WhatsApp numbers.
However, you can do the same with your current Android device even if it doesn’t have the dual-app feature by default. As said you will know the simplest way to do this, here is the most useful apps for you.
Download GBWhatsApp for Multiple WhatsApp Account on Android Use on a single Android device. This is the most love modified WhatsApp version. It comes with same User Interface but has advanced feature, which will fill-up your desire for sure and you will be able to know how to use WhatsAppsapp in one mobile without OGWhatsApp. Despite many advanced features, 2 WhatsApp accounts in 1 phone feature also one of the most compelling features of this app.
Major Useful Feature of GBWhatsApp:
- Allow multiple WhatsApp number on a single Android device and can use them simultaneously.
- This app lets you sending more than 10 images with full resolution at once, which is not active feature in the official app.
- Unlike official version, GBWhatsApp is not limited to 16MB data send but it can send a file with up to 50MB.
- Many privacy features like online status hiding, typing hide, blue ticks hide etc. can be done.
- GBWhatsApp does come with schedule message feature that is useful in many aspects.
- The lock feature is a compelling feature of this modified WhatsApp that doesn’t need any third-party app to secure your WhatsApp chats.
- You can change WhatsApp theme in it.
How to use multiple WhatsApp accounts with GBWhatsApp?
Now if you want to know how to use this app to log in multiple accounts then here some convenient steps to start. But before you do anything, you need to uninstall the official WhatsApp version.
- After uninstalling the official WhatsApp version, download GBWhatsApp from the above-given link.
- Install this app on your Android and start up registering with your number.
- In the Setting option, you can enable add more WhatsApp account.
WhatsApp is the most popular instant messenger app but nothing is perfect as you know. So, in this way you can add this app on your Android device and enable multiple WhatsApp account feature. Now, manage separate account as you desire customizing number list. This is a very useful feature and one of the most wanted features among this instant messaging user and now this can be done within the above methods. Hope you have got every detail to use 2 WhatsApp in one phone on your Android and iOS device. Just follow the simple steps as per your device requirement and start using many WhatsApp numbers on a single device.
> How To Make Money With WhatsApp [Complete Guide in Step-by-Step]
Let me know, if you have an issue following the steps or for any other convenient ways to have this feature, please comment below here in the comment section.