Today here we will discuss with you on how to download and Install Windows 10 S on your PC. It’s just a matter of months ago, Microsoft has announced that it will be having a competition with the Google Chrome OS by its Windows 10 S. Now a day, you can easily get Windows 10 S as it has been out on the market for quite a time now. Speaking of the Windows 10 it is one of the newest operating system, specially designed focusing on the security and also the performance of the Windows Store Apps. It is also developed for targeting the institutions of primary educations. The window is brilliantly built from the very core of the Windows 10 Pro.
Talking about the features of the Windows 10 s it is considered to be very fast and secure most. Also lightweight in its file size and comes with the improved version of Windows to save battery life. The release has not been officially out yet on the market. But Microsoft has made the Windows available to use as a test for the developers and IT professionals.
In order, to make it available to use the company of Microsoft has already launched the self-installer app, with this you will be able to test the operating system of Windows 10 S that is run under Windows 10 OS. Check out the steps to download and install Windows 10 s on your computer.
How to download and install Windows 10 S on PC?
Right before you begin the procedure to install Windows 10 S on your computer. Make sure that you have already back up your valuable data, and then you can go ahead following the necessary steps.
- Step 1: Firstly, you have to download the Windows 10 S Installer by visiting this given link.
- Step 2: Open the setup.exe file of the Windows 10 S and then click Run.
- Step 3: Now choose the next button and then your PC will make sure if your hardware is supported or not. When your device meets all the requirements to install the Windows 10 S file, you can simply click on the next option that appears on your Windows.
- Step 4: In a few moments all the necessary file of the Windows 10 S files will be downloaded on your PC. Wait for a while until it is complete by simply clicking on the minimize option.
- Step 5: When the process is totally complete, you will be asked to restart your computer on the screen. Select the button of “Restart Now”.
- Step 6: In just a few moments, your PC will get restart and then blue screen will appear on the Windows. This simply means that the file installation is in the process, during this moment your PC will restart like multiple times. Just take care of you PC as it needs to stay connected to a power source to stay alive.
- Step 7: By the time your PC finish installing the Windows 10 S you will get a setup on the screen. Now you will have to make a connection to a Wi-Fi network just like you have to do in Windows 10. Also login to your account and configure the other settings of the Windows. When you finish going through all the steps just simply click on the “Next Button” and you will restart into Windows 10 S.
In this manner, you have successfully completed the steps of download and install of Windows 10s on your PC. Now you are good to use it, by simply login in with your provided account.
Now that you have learned the procedure to how to download and install Windows 10 OS on your PC, you must know that you can also download the current file of Windows 10 Pro. Also simply you can go for the Windows 10 and enterprise edition. We have learned that the Windows 10 home is not compatible yet and you can install window 10 S just above on it. Remember that one cannot run any of the non-store apps or any other programs. People have gone very excited with the release of the operating system, and recently has been released for all the devices.