Kodi is one of the best open source free media player to connect on your device and play your favorite media. The media player is simple to use with all those extensions and media gallery, also the player comes for free which is the best part. You will get all the features in the free Kodi that you get on other premium open source media player available on the internet. As much as it is easy to use Kodi, it is a very different experience to install Kodi extension apps, and the best extension you can get is the exodus on Kodi.
As mentioned before installing extensions like exodus on Kodi is really a different experience. Here in this article, you will know the procedure for how you can install the Exodus on Kodi. On installing exodus on Kodi you will be able to stream your favorite movies and TV shows on your TV with different experience while streaming. So let’s have a look at the installation process of Exodus on Kodi and what are the do’s and don’t of Exodus on Kodi.
Things to check before installing:
Before installing the Exodus extension on your Kodi player you must make sure to check out some important things that we are going to share below.
1. Check configuration before installing: Most of the time the extensions of Kodi comes from a third party developer. So Kodi eliminates all those extensions from the third party developer to maintain the good experience of streaming movies and TV shows. So before installing any Kodi extension, you must make sure to check out the configuration of your Kodi.
- First of all, open the Kodi and then go to the Settings and then go to the System Settings.
- Now click on the Add-ons option and then enable the Unknown Source to allow Kodi to install the third party extension easily.
That’s it, the procedure is pretty much like enable the Unknown Sources on your Android mobile phone while installing any game or app apk version or a modified version.
2. Use Kodi with VPN: If you are an often user of Kodi then you will find that you are getting copyright notices while streaming your favorite TV shows and movies on your device. So to keep all the notices aside and being safe while streaming your favorite videos from Kodi the best thing you can do is using VPN. For example, you can use the most popular IPVanish or Hola VPN on your system when you are using Kodi.
These are some of the checklists that you need to clear before installing Exodus on Kodi. There are lots of repositories to install Exodus on Kodi which you are going to know in details below.
Install Exodus on Kodi:
Well, there are many methods to install Exodus on Kodi as there are lots of repositories to install the extension with like mentioned before. So here we will be discussing only those repositories which are legit and is easy to work with. Now let’s have a look at the steps that you need to follow to download and install the Exodus extensions on Kodi.
Method 1: Install Exodus on Kodi with a Lazy repository
In this method, the Kodil repository is one of the best repositories as it has a good amount of resources. You can install the Exodus extension with the Kodil repository on your Kodi Krypton and also on your Kodi Jarvis. So have a look at how to install the Exodus extension on your Kodi using the Lazy repository.
- As usual open, the Kodi app on your device and then go to the Settings of the Kodi.
- Now on the Settings menu select the File Manager and then enter in the Manager.
- This will give you further options, so select the last option that is the “Add Source” and then click the “None” option.
- You will see a bar to enter the link, so simply copy the link “http://lazykodi.com/” and then click on the OK button.
- Now it will ask you to name the source that you have just entered. So you can name them and save it, for example: write Lazy Repo in the name and then click twice on the OK button to save the name of the source.
- So now go back to the main menu of the Kodi app and then click on the Add-ons option and then click on the Package icon which you will see above in the heading portion. And then select the option Install from Zip File.
- So simply select the Lazy Repo file that you have saved earlier and then click on the ZIP file and select the KODIBAE.ZIP file.
- After you click on the Zip file, you will need to wait for a moment for the notification to show up on the screen. Once you get the notification click on the Install from Repository file.
- This will open a new window again with lots of options, simply select the Kodi Bae repository option and then again choose the Video add-ons.
- Now select the Exodus option and then click on the Install button and the extension will be installed automatically and you will also get a notification the extension being installed.
These are all the procedure to follow for installing the Exodus extension on Kodi app using the Lazy repository. Now you can stream your favorite movies and TV shows from your Kodi app on your TV by going to the Video Add-ons folder inside the Exodus extension.
Method 2: Install Kodi with Kodi Bae:
Instead of using the Lazy repository, you can also check out the methods to install Exodus extension on your Kodi using the Kodi Bae repository. The steps are probably simpler than the first one, so let’s have a look at it.
- In this method, first of all, you will need to download the Kodi Bae zip file on your device from the given link “Kodie Bae ZIP file“.
- After downloading the ZIP file of the Kodi Bae, again open the app like you did in the first method and then select on the Add-ons option and then click on the Open Box icon on the heading section.
- Now from the new window select the Install from Zip file option and then select the ZIP that you have just downloaded by browsing the location. Also if you haven’t renamed the Zip file then it may be named as “plugin.video.exodus-xxx.zip”.
- After this, you will need to wait for a moment and you will see the Exodus is being installed on the Kodi player app smoothly and once done you will get a notification saying the extension is successfully installed on Kodi.
So this is it, this method is one of the simplest method following which you can install Exodus extension on your Kodi app. So if you are unlikely to do the above-given methods then you would love to perform this method to install the Exodus app, as the method is on the go.
These are the methods and repository with which you will need to follow to install the Exodus extension on your Kodi. The methods are simple, follow the methods one by one and you are all done. Once you have installed Exodus on Kodi then you can easily stream your favorite movies and TV shows from the Exodus extension. So this is all about the methods to install the Exodus extension on your Kodi app. Comment down below your thoughts regarding the method that we have listed above.