Let you be working at your office on your disc, working out hard on the Gym or walking down to home, music plays a good role in every place whatever you are doing. If you are having a correct playlist, then songs are a very good source of motivation other than someone’s boring speech. Well speaking about the music, in the world of smartphones and the internet, there are many apps that let you listen to your favorite songs. But the only issue is most of them are online which means you will need to always ON your internet connection to listen to your desired music, and this is irritating most of the time as there might be network error on some places. So here we have come up with the list of the best music apps that don’t need WiFi to run and you can listen to music offline.
All of the music listening apps that we are going to mention here are free music apps to download which lets you listen to your desired music offline whenever you want. You will get almost the same features on this offline music apps just like you do on your online music apps. Well when it comes to offline music apps, it is for sure that you will need to have collections of music on your mobile phone itself to listen whenever you want. So let’s have a look at the best music apps that don’t need WiFi to listen to music.
Best offline Music Apps:
1. SoundCloud: Well when it comes to music SoundCloud app is one of the most popular and mostly download to listen to desired music. The best part of this app is that you get introduced to many new artists who develop their own music, so you can even enjoy new types of music if you want to. For sure introducing to new artist feature will require an internet connection, but if you want you can simply listen to your favorite downloaded music even when you have no internet connection.
There is more than 150 million music on this platform which you can listen to offline. Downloading this application on your Android and iOS device is absolutely free, but if you want to listen offline then you will need to upgrade to SoundCloud Go version which will charge you $4.99. In the premium version, you will get the features of offline listening music, but you will also get free access to the whole database of the SoundCloud. The difference between the free version and the premium one is that you will not see any ads while streaming your favorite music including the offline listening features.
2. Groove Microsoft: Groove music player is created by Microsoft and it is free to download for both Android and iOS devices. This music player app doesn’t need any WiFi or cellular data to listen to your favorite music. Well, you don’t need to purchase the premium version of the Groove music app to listen to your desired music. If you have connected the app with your One Drive account then also you will get lots of features like sync the playlist that you have set on your Groove app. Once you have a playlist or add songs on the Groove app then you can listen to it from anywhere like XBox, Windows PC, Tablet and much more.
Coming to the features of the Microsoft Groove app, this application has all set for listening radio which can be streamed online and yes the offline music. The best part is that unlike the SoundCloud app, the Groove music doesn’t have any ads even in the free version. So you are getting most of the useful features for free on this app.
3. Google Play Music: If you are an Android phone user then you might have this app by default from Google, as Android is one of the Google product. Also, this is one of the most popular offline music listening application that you can have on your mobile phone. You can also go for the premium version of the app where you need to pay a monthly subscription to stream music online. Well, this app supports offline listening of your favorite music even in the free version. So like SoundCloud you don’t need to purchase the premium account for listening to your favorite music offline.
The only thing is that in order to listen to your favorite songs offline on this app, you will need to simply add songs on your device storage. You can store more than 50,000 personal music collections which are massive, also you can stream radio from this app if you are online. Yes, you can also customize the output of the songs by selecting some few modes on the app.
4. Spotify: Spotify is one of the most downloaded music apps and is also the best player that don’t need any internet or WiFi connection. With this application, you can not only listen to your favorite music offline, but you can also videos, podcasts etc. you can also save them on the app for streaming it later in offline mode. This app is free to use on your desktop or on your laptop, but when it comes to mobile phone then you will need to pay some monthly subscription charges which will cost you around $12.99 a month. If you are a lover of Spotify then you would know that spending $12.99 a month for music player apps is affordable. The best part of the premium version of the app is that you will see no ads on the app.
5. Deezer: This is actually an online music streaming website. The app has loads of collections of music that you would love to listen. You can simply find out new music from the huge collections and then download it on the app itself to listen to the music offline when you are out of the internet. The app comes for free of cost for both Android and iOS device with all the necessary features. But if you want to add up some more features on the app then you can also upgrade the app to the premium version. The best features of this music player app are that you can also create your own playlist of all your favorite song is such a way that you can listen to all of the song one by one with just one click and that too offline.
6. Saavn: If you are a hardcore music listener then you have probably known about the Saavn app. This is one of the most popular apps after Spotify. Here you will be able to get all language songs like English, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Telegu and much more. Simply select the language and start listening to the songs. Well, you can’t listen to music offline in the free version of the Saavn, but if you are into premium accounts then you can download your favorite songs within the app and listen to it offline whenever you want. Talking about the charges you will only need to pay $1.44
So these are the best and popular music player app that doesn’t need any internet or WiFi connection. All the apps listed here are available for free for both Android and iOS device, this music player that doesn’t need WiFi are easy to use. Yes, there are some apps where you need to go premium for offline listening music features. Most of the apps are having the same features, it is just that the apps are popular with some of the device. So this is all about the music player without WiFi, comment down which is the one you love to use on your phone.