When it comes to movie apps, Showbox is one of the most sought-after apps for Android and iOS. Showbox let you download or stream movies and TV shows without any subscription fee. However, there are some issues occurred with Show Box App. Some of the most common issues are Showbox buffering while streaming video.
Besides this, another common problem is Showbox Not Working error. Previously, I have shared possible solutions to Showbox not working problem. In this post, I sharing the solution to fix Showbox Buffering problem.
How to Fix Showbox Buffering & Stream Movies Faster
Just because of some issues like Showbox buffering, you ain’t gonna turn your back to Showbox App. For your convenience, here are the best ways to stop Showbox from buffering easily.
1: Check Your Data Connection
As you are supposed to stream movies in HD quality, you should be aware of data consumption and left data balance. You are suggested to play movies or TV shows on Showbox online while on Wi-Fi or broadband. Mobile data are prone to get interrupted because of less data balance, incoming calls, server fluctuations, etc.
2: Try Different Video Quality
You may also try different video qualities of Showbox movies and TV shows. There is various video format available with different sizes and resolutions. 360p, 480p, 720p are options to choose before streaming any Showbox video. Try streaming the movies according to your internet speed. Slower the internet connection, pick lower the video resolution.
3: Try Out Different Server
Showbox stream movies and TV shows through torrent. It pulls different server for a particular video or movie depending on a number of seeds. If you face issues in one server, try another.
- Firstly, tap on the three dotted Menu icon.
- Now, tap the server box and choose a variously available server from drop down option.
4: Clear Cache and Data of Showbox App
App cache and data stored over the time may create issues in the app function. Clearing up the App Cache and Data may fix the Showbox buffering issue. Here is How to clear cache on Showbox.
- Go to your Android device Settings menu.
- Tap n the Application Manager option.
- Locate Showbox in the app list and select it.
- Now tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons.
So, that’s how you can stop Showbox from buffering without any hassle. Once the Showbox buffering is fixed, you may enjoy your movie and TV show streaming in HD quality.
- All the movies are available in various format, size, and resolution.
- Various streaming channel available to watch free movies on Android without downloading.
- Download free movies online without signing up.
- Showbox regularly updates with free new release streaming movies and TV shows.
- There is no limitation of streaming or downloading free movies from Showbox App.
- You can manage your Showbox Movies download using Pause, Resume, and Cancel options.
- Download or Stream HD movies in high speed.
- Show Box App comes with a very decent user-interface.
- The service is free and safe.
- Show Box App does not require any user details or registration.
- No Android Root is required to install and run Showbox APK.
- You can search for your favorite movie or TV show while you may simply choose a movie from its feature tab.
Hope these tricks will working in fixing your Showbox furring issue. If you are looking for an alternative, here is the list of Apps like Showbox you may choose from.